$5 each + $3 first class or $6 priority shipping.  there have been 3 different versions of the mh mainboard and not sure if the chips changed - these were for the earlier ones

P1060133.JPG

let me look at my cutter to see which one it is.  I will get back with you to get details how to order from you.  Thank you so much.

I ran a test cut and it shredded the vinyl, the arm did go up and down now it doesn't.. I have been sitting on the phone for an hour and a half ... then it disconnected...I don't know where to post .. so here it is ... any ideas? what are the settings supposed to be for an mh series cutter?

Skeeter, I think you missed the part in his post where he said the arm doesn't go up and down any more. :)

So most likely the Z chip has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Other possible failure would be a wire to the solenoid has become disconnected. I believe they are soldered in place so they shouldn't come loose but a wire could break.

7 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

Skeeter, I think you missed the part in his post where he said the arm doesn't go up and down any more. :)

So most likely the Z chip has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Other possible failure would be a wire to the solenoid has become disconnected. I believe they are soldered in place so they shouldn't come loose but a wire could break.

I saw it, but was wondering is this a new cutter?   If the blade was set right,  the vinyl would not be "shredded" either.  I guess it depends on what they mean by shredded. Aren't test cuts small square/triangle on MH 

True, shredded could indicate multiple problems, or an exaggeration of the problem. The on-board test cut on mine does a star and a square, but yeah, it's a small cut, maybe half inch square, shouldn't be shredding anything no matter how bad the cutter is setup.

Tam, your test cut, was is the on-board test, or a simple file you created and sent to the cutter? Start with the on-board test cut. If that works then we likely have a software issue. If it does not work then a hardware issue, likely the Z-chip.