Sign in to follow this  
Chudimac

Cheapest and best place to buy Thermoflex, especially for starter pack?

Looking for the best place to buy Thermoflex.  I'm just getting started so I don't want to buy in bulk yet, want to get started on gathering colors. Any suggestions appreciated!  Also, from everything I've read, Thermoflex Plus is the best, but if you have a different opinion, please let me know.

90 percent siser used here - some thermoflex but siser is preferred in my shop

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same. Have some thermo and there's nothing wrong with it but much prefer Siser easy weed and easy weed stretch. USCutter sells by the foot on most all Siser products. 

• Thanks 1

yep, these guys steered me to siser easy weed and easy weed stretch. I feel its the easiest to use and forgiving  material I have used.  but the only other htv Ive used was an unknown brand I got with a used bulk vinyl purchase. I have 1 of the cheaper Chinese heat presses, so the heat of the platen fluctuates , the pressure settings is just a good guess, and knock on wood Ive had no issues so far. could be newbie luck, but I don't have good luck . so I figure that shows how forgiven siser products are.

• Thanks 1

with the 9.99 per order shipping it is pretty hard to beat the price uscutter offers - 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm within a two day shipping area from the Seattle warehouse. I like to buy a couple rolls at a time at a minimum and that helps the 9.99 split between several yards at a time. I always order a little extra on each job and accumulate as I go so I didn't have as much inventory expense right off the bat. I use more white than anything else and quite a bit of black. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Chudimac said:

Thanks guys.  Where's the best place to purchase Siser?  US Cutter website?

that's where I order mine. I usually put together a decent size order that I def win on the 9.99 shipping. I have a dist. about 2 hrs away that delivers to me next day for free. but unless its a big sale I can still beat their prices at U S

• Thanks 1