This is the absolute worse machine ever I will never recommend it to any one I have spent countless hours and money on vinyl to get this to cut something small it either pull the letters up or doesn't enough to be weeded

13 minutes ago, Eva Freeman said:

This is the absolute worse machine ever I will never recommend it to any one I have spent countless hours and money on vinyl to get this to cut something small it either pull the letters up or doesn't enough to be weeded

No mention of which machine your using,  and you have never asked for any help here.  So what is your problem with which machine and software? And what is the size of letters your trying to cut.?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Eva Freeman said:

where did you look for help - those two things can usually be traced back to wrong blade exposure and and not adding to overcut in your software  if it has it  - but as mention above we have no idea what machine, software and what steps you have taken to correct your problem.

3 post and each one is a hit n run - not sure we will be able to offer advice :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1