Image will sometimes cut over the top of the next image or misses cutting parts and cut over the top of other parts.  I have cut this current image several times with no issues.

This is not the first time this has happened; I can't figure out why it is happening randomly.

Material is 20"

Image is 17.52" for quantity of 2

Any help is appreciated.

CRMS Pirates.pdf

Well i opened up the image in Ai and what i seen and found was possible extra cut paths unless those are supposed to be white but im not sure . Unless im not understanding what your trying to do with it. But here is a screen shot of the 3 colors separated and grouped and you notice the images selected in the middle around the grey area? These are extra cuts paths that i would remove if they are not supposed to be there, But like i said ,im not sure what your final outcome of cutting is supposed to be until i get more info . Send me a pm if you want and you can also call me as well if you need a more personal help on this..

edit.thumb.jpg.097eacd001bbede34559dcd7b9dd0375.jpg

One thing to remember is to make sure your colors are grouped together, ( well at least for me .I use Scalps4pro) and i have all colors in their own group that way i know what im cutting and not cutting something that doesnt belong.Its just my way of doing it.

So after checking out the file and talking with Newtovinyl on the phone .It has been found that there is a hidden image you couldnt see in vm even in wireframe view, Which is causing the issue for newtovinyl in Vm. Still trying to figure out why its doing this but When i open the file in VM  it was showing 3 visible colors and 1 you cant see.  the 3rd color was found by luck.   But in Ai CC there is actually 4 different colors.  Anyone have a thought on this strange ordeal.In the image below, Newtovinyl only sees the black and red in Vm . There is only supposed to be the Black and the Red colors. The others dont show up in Vm. The one color we found by luck  was a sliver of white that was in the S in the pirates in Vm .But in Vm its not showing the Grey or the blue ( which is what i made for reference only for you guys to see..This is their file sent to me. @cardudenc ?. Untitled.thumb.jpg.0a74c9efb4ad704a5c8d7c7e75d2a4d2.jpg