Sign in to follow this  
HJL

New User: Graphtec CE6000-60 Test Cut Issues

Hello everyone, I'm a new user of this CE6000 and so far.. I've only unboxed it, turned it on and performed test cuts. Blade length is correct and so is the force (12g), but my triangle has this strange line down the middle and overcut on the left triangle. Ths attached picture is cut at offset 30 and I've adjusted all down the spectrum and cannot seem to remedy this issue. 

Graphtec advised me to reset all factory settings and am still pending a response, as this did not solve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Test Cut 1.png

How do you know the blade depth is correct?  How did you set it?   and blade offset on a Graphtec is ZERO. 0   NOT 30   This is how to set the blade depth correctly

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely  see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder. You only cut with the very tip of the blade. 

If you haven't done so already enjoy some great FREE software from Graphtec.  Pretty much like Flexi sign Pro without the printer drivers.  

https://www.graphtecamerica.com/cp-graphtec-pro-studio-request-form/

it is still free  with a new Graphtec purchase.  Not with a used cutter. The original  free software offer went to the original buyer of  your  vinyl cutter.  And the OP above had a new cutter. That was how you got the Graphtec Pro Studio software back in 2017. Now they give the license with the new cutter and a download link.  I thought were using Vinyl Master, because you wanted to stay with Vinyl Master.