JMurray

Pinch Rollers Not Moving

Just started to setup my new Titan Desktop Cutter and I can't get the rollers to move. Demos  show that they are hard to move but, they do move, mine don't, am I missing something?

Please help, can't use till I solve this.

When the lever on the back is up, the pinch rollers are up, and won't move.

If I lower the lever in the back the pinch rollers lower and won't move.

I don't have a Titan, but do they have set screws holding them against the bar.?   If so loosen it a little and see if they move.  My Graphtec has  a screw to loosen to move...Or try a little  light oil on a clean cloth and wipe that bar a little that they slide on.   

There are adjust knobs on the bottom of the pinch rollers, got it to work, finally. I have a Graphtec too and it work a little differently, but i'll get use to it.

• Like 1

Dont touch those adjustment knobs lol... On my titan my arms that slide are a little stiff and takes a little finger muscles.

Just now, Primal Decals said:

Dont touch those adjustment knobs lol... On my titan my arms that slide are a little stiff and takes a little finger muscles.

Sorry, but that was the only way I could get the pinch rollers to move, loosed them, move the rollers and then re-tighten them.

7 hours ago, JMurray said:

Sorry, but that was the only way I could get the pinch rollers to move, loosed them, move the rollers and then re-tighten them.

even when you pulled the arms up to lift the pinch rollers off the surface?