Sign in to follow this  
FrznFire07

Moving on....

Hello there fellow forum-ites!

I have enjoyed being a member of this forum now for several years.  Most of you have known me as the lead designer and production artist for a sign company.  However that has just changed!

My wife and I are proud to announce that we have a started our own company,  Spunky Graphics, LLC.

We still do vinyl work, including vehicle wrap design & installation, however as we are starting out small we are focusing our product offerings to paper products (business cards, labels, brochures, etc...)  promotional products thru a local distributor rather than a national conglomerate like Kaeser & Blair, Graphic Design, Screen printing & Embroidery thru a partner as well as Web Design, SEO, and Social Media Training, & Online Profile Optimization coming soon!

Our expanded vision for our company is to be a business concierge.  We want to help new and existing business navigate the advertising world.  We see so many business throwing away money at useless advertising and promotion that only benefit the sales person.  And then of course on the flip side, businesses that don't advertise at all and need to learn how to promote badly.  We want to show businesses how to track their advertising so they know whether or not its working and how to adjust.

I have really enjoyed being a part of this forum and I hope to be more active in the coming future. The knowledge base and experience of many members here is second to none.  So I really look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience and of course I hope to continue to do business with all of you!

• Like 5

Good luck, hope you have a great 2018 to start off!

Cal

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ExposeURDesigns said:

Post a link to get business cards...

My number is (970) 946-8537

Email: Info@spunkygraphics.net

Currently all my paper products are 10% OFF for new customers, DESIGN INCLUDED

Business Cards:

14pt double sided full color

250: $60 10%off ($54.00)

500: $65 10%off ($58.50)

1000: $75 10%off ($67.50)

Prices include design and shipping to your doorstep.

13 hours ago, ExposeURDesigns said:

Thanks Ill be getting some this week made gotta set up the domain and get a net email just for the new business

I love to help you! Just give me a call or shoot me an e-mail!