Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

New Years' Resolutions Thread

OK, as we head full-steam into 2018, what kinds of New Years' resolutions are you coming up with?

Mine ---  quit Cola.

cac96e38824f7cad52c14fbb284c83c7--cocaco

• Like 1

Well can't quit coffee or mt dew  but maybe can try to be a better person than the year before - always trying to be understanding and try to relate to what others are feeling or thinking.  Not saying there might not be a regression now and then but putting effort into being a better person is always a step in the right direction

• Like 2

I got a new truck at work and I have resolved to keep it cleaner than previous trucks. Even to the point of signing up for the all you want carwash monthly pass. I'm not a clean freak and sometimes it shows. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've not resolved anything yet, but then I have a couple days to think about it...

I guess I could think about not being such a procrastinator for starters!:D

• Haha 1

I resolve not to drink any more beer. No less but no more!!:lol::lol::lol: Happy new year to all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, arty-rc said:

I resolve not to drink any more beer. No less but no more!!:lol::lol::lol: Happy new year to all.

how about flying more?  Happy New Year Arty 

27 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

how about flying more?  Happy New Year Arty 

Have a Happy and Healthy to you and yours, Scotty.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, arty-rc said:

Have a Happy and Healthy to you and yours, Scotty.

wish you was up here = might motivate me to fly that drone that has been staring at me for a year :/

1 minute ago, Dakotagrafx said:

wish you was up here = might motivate me to fly that drone that has been staring at me for a year :/

It's too cold up there for me. I left that cold weather back in 1971.  Just take the drone out of the box, install a charged battery in it and the transmitter, find an open field and start flying it. Keep it close to the ground until you get the hang of it.

47 minutes ago, arty-rc said:

It's too cold up there for me. I left that cold weather back in 1971.  Just take the drone out of the box, install a charged battery in it and the transmitter, find an open field and start flying it. Keep it close to the ground until you get the hang of it.

yeah right - reading the manual there is a sequence of  switch flipping in a certain order that McGee on NCIS would need to lead me thru before you can fly the dang thing - hoping this next summer I will get it up and running.  I did charge it last year :) 

I had a cheap simple one I liked but wanted longer flights and more capability - simple was nice 

Read the manual 3 times, jump up and twist to the right, jump up again and twist to the left. Sit down and bang your head on the table twice and read the manual 2 more times. If that doesn't do it, call it quits for the day and repeat tomorrow.:lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 1