Primal Decals

best way to find the designer or creator of an image

I am a decal supplier for a local jeep group and someone  happen to jump in and try and sell an image i know they didnt create and they are claiming they did,  it is a skull with pistons like a gas mask with the word jeep on the mouth. how can i look up who the real creator is or is thing open for grabs.? I see many people selling it everywhere which i know is possibly not legit. Its against the group policy for someone to sell in the group since i joined last year.

Reverse image search. BUT

Just the word "Jeep" is trademark protected and belongs to Chrysler.. The word Jeep doesn't have another meaning other than the brand name for a vehicle.   You must have permission to even use the word. "Jeep"   Who ever makes those designs is in violation of copyright and  or trademark infringement. And if you are supplying "JEEP" decals without permission, from Chrysler, you are in violation of trademark infringement also.   Chysler does not allow their logos  "JEEP" to be made like your talking about.  They have strict rules how their logos are being used, even if you have permission. 

http://www.fcaci.com/x/v10_images/guidelines/Jeep_Brand_Usage_Guidelines

Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a division of FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group, LLC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Jeep has been a part of Chrysler since 1987, when Chrysler acquired the Jeep brand, along with remaining assets, from its previous owner: American 

• Thanks 1