Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

totally un vinyl related cheap Rome cruise info

that is why it is in the off topic section - we did a Rome to San juan cruise this year and in essence was the guinea pigs as I couldn't find anyone to give advice first - We loved it and I thought  I would share

for 2018 the same cruise is going over $100 cheaper pp than our trip so right now $534pp from Rome to spain, portugal, azores and across the atlantic to san juan.   by far the cheapest way I found to see other areas  we hadn't been to before.    I thought I found a great deal on air but for 2018 we are going on a different cruise and found WOW air (think european sprit as in low service low price) - WOW goes from the US to Europe for $300pp - there is a LONG layover in iceland but I added a cheap hotel and should make the trip much easier and still save over $1000 compared to the cheapest I found elsewhere) 

Why share this - we all work hard on here and I know several have no idea they can do a trip to europe so cheap - as I had no idea until this last year.   The deal on the same cruise for 2018 was such a deal I had a hard time deciding on a different one and paying a bit more, but in the end decided to see new sites.

These cruises are as cheap as 7 day cruised we have taken to the carribean and you get 12 days of all the food you can eat and lots of things you normally would not see on a menu - Yeah I am a little stoked at finding these deals :)

• Like 6

I just noticed that WOW is offering R/T flight to Jerusalem for $355. (+tax) and for those who have always wanted to visit the Holy Land, that's an incredible value!!

779698.jpg

• Like 3

Actually really good to know, my husband and I have been wanting to take a vacation somewhere. I'll have to look into this. Thanks! 

• Like 1