cardudenc

lets welcome a new member local to me here in myrtle beach @zip2it  just found out he joined the forum awhile back.  an old sign blazer user.

Zip, howdy doody !!

I got a question for ya. When you start SignBlazer, are you still getting the nag screens to register and Trial reminder?

Also, while I think of it, have you customized the toolbar and added the WORKSPACE icon to the pinned items?

its been awhile, but if I'm not mistaken in the sign blazer section someone tells the steps to get rid of that. when I 1st started on here, I dn loaded SB. I already had VM so I never used it, but I didn't have the trial pop up. That's why zip joined, SB isn't working out for him. time for a program upgrade. I told him he could find out the ins and outs of about every program offered on here, and learn and get help from some very knowledgeable peeps

9 hours ago, zip2it said:

It’s a way to take that off, but I don’t remember how to do it.

The quickest route to eliminate the reminders is to simply reload SignBlazer using this link --- 

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

Also, since SignBlazer is apparently limiting you in some ways, I would highly recommend simultaneously installing VinylMaster (Basic or one of the upgraded versions)) which is a program with many versatile design features and will efficiently run your USCUTTER machine (what unit are you using, by the way?)

if I'm not mistaken he is using a us cutter  stepper cutter, either a mh or sc. I showed him both VM and scalps4 yest. he was going to dn load the trial versions and see which he likes best

On 12/20/2017 at 1:58 PM, cardudenc said:

if I'm not mistaken he is using a us cutter  stepper cutter, either a mh or sc. I showed him both VM and scalps4 yest. he was going to dn load the trial versions and see which he likes best

Its a MH.

5 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

HAHA i like that...

most my lines come from........... The hangover

Made 1 for the YJ crawler, 1 for my TJ  DD, and 1 for the ole ladys Hard Rock Jk.

AAF3C247-152C-4F5D-BB5B-2DF83174C7F1.jpeg

2E62BD7F-354E-473F-8A18-4E23AD49DE12.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome from Florida.

glad u brought life to this post, I haven't seen zip on here or n person n mnths. will have to txt him see whats up.