Charger_ff

Font need help with

Ok I need help identifying the font for this pic. Also. Anyone kno the font for the super duty on a 2008 f25?

124F1862-F71F-4F4F-B9CC-B094E630B7EB.jpeg

F143A338-3FA1-40CD-B891-A3A073EB6306.jpeg

It never ceases to amaze me that people obtain graphic services from design professionals and neglect to obtain basic information like the name of the fonts used.

Just this past week, I had three business cards presented to me with some odd fonts but the clients say "That's my Logo, but I have no idea what fonts were used, and the designer is unavailable to contact" and they expect me to just KNOW the name of the font, like magic.

By the way, the picture and the small graphic you posted underneath it don't show the same fonts for Kiefer Built.  Plus, are you seeking the KB font name also?

I see that now. I’m guessing the top one is what they want.   I went through my entire font list and can’t find anything close to it

i Inkscape the logo n imported it as a eps.  But when I went to take out the kiefer built letter to keep the kb.  Once I deleted just the k n went out of node edit.  The entire thing just disappeared.   I closed sign blazer and reopened it n imported to try again. N again it vanished 

The font for "Kiefer Built" I believe to be:

Americana (Italic)

The letter "B" in "KB"  I believe is: New Berolina MT Std (Regular)

However, the K is not the same font, can't seem to match that one...

Well I couldn’t find the font for the K.  So I found an image with it and was able to Inkscape it n got it perfect.   The rest was good.  Thanks for the help