Hesam

Gather media during cutting

Hi guys

After printing on the media and cutting it in color, the corners of the media become crowded
I tested it with some brands, but the problem has not been solved
Help me please
Thankful

c0wq_photo_2017-10-14_17-08-01.jpg

ibc_photo_2017-10-14_17-08-02.jpg

photo_2017-10-14_17-08-01.jpg

photo_2017-10-14_17-08-02.jpg

Is that 3G heat transfer for shirts? If so it will generally lay down flat once you press it. If you continue having problems there are transfer products that you use the same way you would use transfer paper to lift the design and take it to the garment. Then press and pull the transfer off after the install. I tried the transfer material and it was so-so but I generally do it the same as you did there in the pics. Some designs are much touchier so you might have to give it a try. 

http://www.uscutter.com/NEW-Siser-TTD-Easy-Mask

doubt user imported uscutter plotter to Iran but . .  . . - if that is solvent printed you will need to leave a white bleed area around your prints or as the solvent leaves the vinyl it will curl if you cut into the color

1 hour ago, Wildgoose said:

Is that 3G heat transfer for shirts? If so it will generally lay down flat once you press it. If you continue having problems there are transfer products that you use the same way you would use transfer paper to lift the design and take it to the garment. Then press and pull the transfer off after the install. I tried the transfer material and it was so-so but I generally do it the same as you did there in the pics. Some designs are much touchier so you might have to give it a try. 

http://www.uscutter.com/NEW-Siser-TTD-Easy-Mask

thank you for your reply

but I printed this designs on vinyl and i faced this problem :(

22 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

doubt user imported uscutter plotter to Iran but . .  . . - if that is solvent printed you will need to leave a white bleed area around your prints or as the solvent leaves the vinyl it will curl if you cut into the color

Thanks for your response
Yes that's right
There is no problem when there is a gap between printing and cutting
But the customer wants the job in full color
Is there no other solution to prevent this problem?

1 hour ago, Hesam said:

Thanks for your response
Yes that's right
There is no problem when there is a gap between printing and cutting
But the customer wants the job in full color
Is there no other solution to prevent this problem?

try printing it and wait 24 hrs then laminate it and cut it - unless it is HTV as goose said then I don't know

nature of solvent printing - it actually gets into the vinyl and doesn't just sit on top - when printed it is about like wet paper towel till it outgasses - so when the solvent leaves it shrinks if cut into the color like you have shown