Sign in to follow this  
Bob D

Gerber Oddesey Vinyl cutter

Hi All!

First timer/newbie here! Just starting out. I have a opportunity to pick up a Gerber Oddesey Vinyl cutter for a very good price. My question is, if anybody knows, do I need to buy proprietary vinyl for it, or will Siser for example work in it?

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Thanks so much for your help! You would think the fine folks here in customer service would want my business and try to find out if USCutter could be of service to a new business. I guess I'm just old school that way.
Thanks again! I really appreciate your help!

That's a pretty old cutter, make sure you see it cutting first before you buy it. Which cutting software are you using with it?  

Thanks for your post Mz Skeeter. I will not be getting that cutter. My offer was rejected. I low balled knowing it was older, hoping he would accept my offer. If so, I would have a wide format contour cutter to get me started. Later I when I could afford it, I would buy a new or newer wide format cutter.

Thanks again for your reply and recommendation!

Bob

BobD, what is wrong with the $340. SC2 (34") cutter for your needs? Order today, it'll be sitting under your tree (and comes with decent software VinylMaster, for FREE).

You came along with an obscure, unsupported, used machine that was being offered at "a very good price" but that price was not really available. (How much was it?)

So, where are you at for cost of a machine? What is your budget? If you want more assistance and advice, you gotta work with us here.

• Like 1