Sign in to follow this  
cowboy_1_831

SignBlazer Download

Due to a computer crash, lucky files were backed up, I'm looking for a download like that works. I have tried several by Symantec says they have a trojan virus. Any help out there. I was not able to find a link on us cutter's site. Thanks in advance.

Turn the anti virus off.  Any Signblazer has a patch in it to make it work.   You cannot register it or anything, so it it an unlimited FREE trial.   Check thru Slice & Dice posts, he has posted it too many times to count. 

I was not able to find a link on us cutter's site.

The reason you were not able to obtain a link is because USCUTTER no longer can support this since it's "ABANDONWARE" (the developer, Jerry Bonham, has died and there's nobody to provide updates, bug fixes, improvements, etc.)

However, USCUTTER is being very nice, and allowing the installer to exist on their servers (in a hidden directory) so that you can download and use it freely.

Although it's certainly been offered in various threads (yes, skeeter is right, too many times to count)  I have no problem providing the link again, this is officially called Version 6, but the "About" info says V 7.0.0 because it's been 'cracked' to disable the Registration and Trial reminders/counters that would appear at start-up. Also, it will not contain the USCUTTER-specific models in the list of cutter drivers. For reference, the MH will require RedSail machine driver. the SC is a LiYu brand, and LP2 runs on the Creation Pcut CT630.

Let us know how this works out for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cowboy_1_831 said:

I ended up turning off the anti-virus and using one of the links provided. Thanks for your time and help.

You're most welcome (the installer link was provided in my posting above, hidden/embedded within the text "in a hidden directory" so you may have not noticed).

The first thing you'll notice about the version v7.0.0 is the desktop icon has changed from the old green "SB" to a multi-colored geometric design, which is way cooler.

Yee-hah, cowboy! You're back on the happy trails....

cowboy-hero-AB.jpeg

6 hours ago, TrevorThyer said:

Just wondering ,can i down load the latest version of SignBlazer will pay for it,had an installation disk for 5.1 ........Cheers Trev.

laterst version is about 8 years old since the owner passed away but link and instructions are above in this thread.  link in post 3 and instructions in post 2 in this very thread