VinylTeez

Work on screen doesn't show..?

Any idea as to why my SCAL is all of a sudden not working correctly? It was fine yesterday.

I loaded a previous file and the work that I've done does not show. The work is there though. I made sure the fill color is on black, even the stroke color is on. I can drag on the work but I still can't see it. Does this make any sense?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Probably a windows update issue. I had one similar with a recent windows 10 update that caused issues with my display adapter. 

Try this: Go to "Device Manager" and select "Display Adapters" then double click the Intel Adapter. Go to the "Driver" tab and select "Roll back Driver". If Roll back is not selectable you would have to go to http://ftp.dell.com/published/Pages/index.html to download a previous driver.

Once the driver has been restored you might want to go to "Control Panel" and select "System" and then click "Advanced System Settings" and then from the System Properties window select "Hardware" and click "Device Installation Settings" and select "no" on automatic downloads. That will allow you to control the process next time. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 11:31 AM, VinylTeez said:

Any idea as to why my SCAL is all of a sudden not working correctly? It was fine yesterday.

I loaded a previous file and the work that I've done does not show. The work is there though. I made sure the fill color is on black, even the stroke color is on. I can drag on the work but I still can't see it. Does this make any sense?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Anyway of you wanting to do  live view with me to take a look? I run scalps4pro  and havent had that problem.Send me a Pm if you want or need more info on this . I help many people this way doing live view. Ask @cardudenc. Im his main tech-design helper now .And i always do live mode with him.