bikemike

not work, but showing off

I was bored the other day and found something at princess auto. That would be like the US northern tool or harbor freight.

And I thought, HEY, that could work. So for $29 Canadian I got me a 10 roll storage rack. Not bad for a lumber storage rack.rack.JPG.5e70c9a41079be4a8cf3f2ff45f28da5.JPGrack1.thumb.jpg.33722a0797fcac48c3d9eb1eb86be1ae.jpg

• Like 5

Good idea.

Got a floor model for $10.00 and added wheels to it.

The last rack I got was free, wall type.

Both are full.

mark-s

VINYL RACK W WHEELS.jpg

VINYL RACK WALL.jpg

• Like 3

Price of them things are nuts. (new) you got a good deal,  twice. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ShaneGreen said:

Love this idea!

Grizzly Tools has them here in the US for $27 and has 12 bars.  I think you can order additional bars, but my internet connection sucks right now.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Lumber-Rack-6-Shelf-System/T27630

You can order extra bars.$4.00 ---http://www.grizzly.com/products/t27630/parts

The link is on the same page you posted. Underneath the Click To Zoom tab ,Its lit up in purple as Purchase parts.

Thanks Primal.   Centurytel internet and it's been a mess for over a week now.  Today I'm getting partially loaded pages, if they load at all.  Took ten minutes just to load half that page, so I couldn't see any of that information. Uggggg. . . .done venting for now.  I return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

• Haha 1

UPDATE - Went into Lowes last night and they had these kind of lumber racks as part of their pallets of Christmas presents.  So they are a one-time buy usually.  Still had a ton left so they had marked them down to $26.  Judging from the weight of the box I think they are going to be pretty heavy duty.