Primal Decals

Design help question PLEEEASE - see images

FIRST OFF - the design is rough draft, i know i need to space everything properly drop down etc. I just thru this together real quick..Busy day 

, im just going after the letter size issue i dont like.............This is my first go round with this area on cheer jackets... So i have a cheer jacket im working on and i made a mockup design how they want it but not placed  and spaced yet. ,they like the overall design  etc .,But what i am having an issue with is the size of the letters are coming out to about 1 1/2 inches tall roughly .  Is there a standard letter size for doing these and how do i get larger and making it look right?. Whats killing my size is the overall length of CHAMPIONS that i can see. This is the font they want and the design in the middle .

Any help will be awesome.. and pointers etc .100% poly   using glitter for the center design and siser stretch for the lettering.  Thank you again Pippin.

5a0225b6b7641_firsttest.thumb.jpg.7214514441c6149f411b7d0365bbe39e.jpg

23423541_10211352183062507_257594011_o.thumb.jpg.bca7cd936c9d5f41d066f53c822b5396.jpg

My opinion would be move the top text up to give the same space as the bottom text from the logo. probably help with the overall look.

3 hours ago, bikemike said:

My opinion would be move the top text up to give the same space as the bottom text from the logo. probably help with the overall look.

Thanks @bikemike-I understand that and that is what i was going to do, i was curious if the letter size is correct  for being on this size of jacket as being 1 1/2 inches tall ? I assumed it should be larger but i could be wrong .Just hoping for clarification on it.