cohesion

Best/cheapest software

I have the original LaserPoint. It came with Sign Blazer. That software is no longer updated and I know there are better options. I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what to get. I honestly haven't cut anything in a few years because of Sign Blazer. I would like to start again. I prefer something affordable, nothing too crazy as far as price goes. 

Thanks in advance.

many people are still using Signblazer, even on Windows 10..   There are entry level,  Vinyl Master, and Sure Cuts a Lot software.  But cheap and best don't go together..   Very few features at entry level software.  You would have to purchase higher levels to get any design features.

I started using Signblazer when I purchased my MH-365 cutter and am still using it with my Graphtecs. Many of us on the forum still use it. The more that you use it, the more you will find it will do.

• Like 2

Maybe I will give Signblazer a try again. I just remember it took a long time to get everything set-up right and after the computer I was running it on died, I just felt defeated and didn't mess with it again. I'll see if I can get it to work. Thanks guys.