Mercer57

Graphtec ce6000 24 in

I bought a new in the box Graphtec for 1195.00 shipping included and it came today can't wait to see if its all that everyone says it is

• Like 2

I

you has it for a month is I what everyone said it would be? I love mine however doing a lot of other things and no focused on the decals and such right now.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, Mercer57 said:

I bought a new in the box Graphtec for 1195.00 shipping included and it came today can't wait to see if its all that everyone says it is

I'm with MadHatter. How's your new digs treating you Mercer?

I'm also curious - I'm in the market for a new cutter and that's a price range I can agree with. 

UScutter was moving out their regular CE6000-60 vinyl cutters at that price,   to sell the Graphtec CE6000-60 PLUS models.    They did the same with the Graphtec CE5000-60   a few years back when the CE6000-60 were introduced.   I got one at that great price. for my son. 

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 10:38 AM, MZ SKEETER said:

UScutter was moving out their regular CE6000-60 vinyl cutters at that price,   to sell the Graphtec CE6000-60 PLUS models.   

Stupid question, and I've tried to Google it but found no answer ... What's the difference between the PLUS and non-PLUS?

5 hours ago, haumana said:

Stupid question, and I've tried to Google it but found no answer ... What's the difference between the PLUS and non-PLUS?

if I recall correctly is was mainly a change in the arms system to an upgraded version

• Thanks 1