Sign in to follow this  
Sabirawesome

Need alternative to flexi sign for jaguar II 61

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, and if I am doing something wrong please forgive me. 

I was using flexi sign pro 10 in windows 7 for like 1 year now, but yesterday it suddenly stopped working giving me error "app.exe is not a valid application". 

So I want know if there is another best alternative to flexi sign. I use coreldraw x6 for designing. I do glass etching and use vinyl cutter for designing. 

Thanks in advance. 

I tried reinstalling the flexisign and also my os, but still same problem, and they don't provide support in my area, 

Does anyone know what should be the exact .net framework required?? Or anything else that is very important for flexi to run properly?? 

If your Flexisign Pro10 does not have a USB dongle to make it work, then it is counterfeit/pirated software..  That USB dongle is the password for the software. Only legal Flexisignpro 10 has a USB dongle. You will have to find other software. 

This is legal Flexisignpro10  being sold on EBAY.  You can see the USB dongle with it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FLEXISIGN-PRO-SOFTWARE-V10-5-Full-legal-dongled-version-Upgradable-to-V12/112585865682?hash=item1a36a3f9d2:g:v88AAOSw6ntZkflx

sai has support worldwide on legal software - we have been hearing this more and more as many anti virus now looks for hacked code so the pirated software quits working

• Haha 1