Sign in to follow this  
Snapper

Shown In stock at Cart... but Wait.

Okay I needed some 8500 for a project.  Checked said it was in stock... paid before  2:30pm went about my day. I expected an ORDER SHIPPED notice but none came that day or the next. Went and checked My Account and see it's " Awaiting Inventory". Course I try and contact CS get bumped off and a email later acknowledging my effort to contact CS and some one would get with me in 24 hours. Well that was about as correct as the items in stock. Should of just order from Fellers would of cost ne a bit more but I would of had it and would of been done working on it... instead I wanted to use the credit setting from the last order that was short 5ft on 10 yard roll that I needed 28ft of material for that job... that they claimed was sent right from Oraflo.

You Guys need to fix the inventory list and be honest about what is and is not available. :angry:

are you sure it is not being shipped from Georgia Orafol?   Many times I have made purchases of Oracal and it is not there, but it comes directly from Georgia Orafol.  UPS.   UScutter does not have that tracking number listed.

Yeah Skeeter... I've had other stock sent from Orafol  in past and I always got a your items been shipped email.... and it would say that next to order number as well. This time not so.