Hi there I have brought a vinylcutter off eBay which came with vinyl master VEVor  edition , everything been working fine and printing to a T ( perfect ) I went to cut yesterday and the calibration has gone funny and now printing words that look like Halloween writing - all jaggedy, 

i tried to calibrate with the ruler and none of the lines touch the ruler so I cannot put anything on there , nothing is working as it used to do before , is there a right way to calibrate it to get it working again :huh: 

Im a newbie to this I thought I had my machine working amazing so I didn't 3 days trying to adjust the settings in the cutting options and I seem to get near enough a perfect f design then tweak it a bit more and the words go worse than the time before 

somebody please help me I got vinylmaster with my cutter off eBay and seller seems to of disappeared so I Carnt ask him 

show us an ad that you bought from Ebay, so we can better understand what you bought.(think you listed under a guest first, under Titan 3  vinyl cutter, now under Laser pointer vinyl cutter.)   Never heard of Vinyl Master Vevor Edition..

Plus you do not give enough info to help you,  No mention of computer operating system, how you are connected USB or serial,  No mention of whether the cutter is grounded to the stand if you have one.  Are you trying to cut a vector or a bitmap image.  Show some pictures of your problems,, 

55 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

show us an ad that you bought from Ebay, so we can better understand what you bought.   Never heard of Vinyl Master Vevor Edition..

Plus you do not give enough info to help you,  No mention of computer operating system, how you are connected USB or serial,  No mention of whether the cutter is grounded to the stand if you have one.  Are you trying to cut a vector or a bitmap image.  Show some pictures of your problems,, 

Hi there this is my cutter from eBay , (see pics)the programme is actually called sign master cut basic edition but on my desktop it's saved for some reason as vevor edition it's on a stand which it was before when it was working 

I'm on windows 10 now ( did a update today but wasn't working before the update so it's not that ) 

im just trying to cut typed words for some reasons the pictures type perfect still ! I've shown a pic of my work that's cut it looks awful yet I can show a pic of how perfect it was before ,

i don't know about bitmap or  vector ice also added a pic to show it says v is that vector ?? I really ain't got a clue ! 

IMG_8256.thumb.JPG.4df62e85451b03d088abc63fcb4c06ac.JPG

IMG_8257.JPG

IMG_8263.JPG

IMG_8253.JPG

I have never heard of the software, and you don't state what brand of vinyl cutter it is. Doesn't the EBay ad you purchased from state what brand the vinyl cutter is?   Maybe someone else can help.