storm2313

Vinylmaster's Autodraft Payment Method...

I have upgraded 3 times to Vinylmaster XPT, and I did it using Futurecorp's  auto draft payment system.

There's some problems with the way this process is currently setup.

1) I never get a remaining balance statement reflecting how much more I owe. I simply get a Paypal deduction from my account. This information is very important for multiple reasons for your endusers, and every other company I've ever done business with includes it. 

2) In the event I want to prepay my account, or pay it off completely I have no phone number to call in an make a payment to you, or contact you about my billing directly. I messaged Vinylmaster, and asked for a contact number, and never received one. I had my Paypal charge unknowingly block a payment for security protection, and after calling them they of course removed the security block. I then sent the emailed form they Futurecorp sends you, and asked for a contact number to cover the issue directly with them, and the ones I'm writing about now.

I never got the number. The email was from a Wendy Pritchard which simply says your account has been reinstated.

Please let me, and others know how you'll be correcting this.

Thank you,

Vince

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.