GraphxNMore

Cutting HTV with CE6000

Who all uses one for htv? How is fine detail? I'm CURRENTLY running a Titan2, but I'm almost ready to throw it in the trash. I expected  a lot more from an $800 machine.

I still use a Ce5000 series, but you can cut pretty damn go detailed work with it. Have you tried a new blade and all the other fixes?

Ive owned 2 ce6000-60 and works great = just like on vinyl.  there is a reason so many old timers have graphtecs 

19 hours ago, mfatty500 said:

I still use a Ce5000 series, but you can cut pretty damn go detailed work with it. Have you tried a new blade and all the other fixes?

Yes. This is actually the second one we've had.  USCutter warranted the first one after throwing everything new at it. You put HTV on a mat and it does fine.  If you run it through without a mat, it bunches up when advancing. Makes a mess with small cuts. They both do the same thing. The space between the roller and blade is 15/16 of an inch. Our SC is a lot closer. Vinyl doesn't have enough room to wrinkle. 

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

Time to move on up. to a Graphtec:D   Slow is slow..  Fast is fast. And anything in between...  And you can control all of your settings right from your computer with the Graphtec Cutting Controller

My titan 2 cuts amazing with it.No issues ever. Ill send you a pm bud and ill give you my number,Ill talk with you about your issue /