Nancy’s Attic

transfer graphics

I have been working with a Cricut  and all my stuff is stored there, is there away to transfer my work to the new system I have? I have already tried to copy and paste and it didn't work. I have a lot of my photo's saved to computer it's just the typed documents that I have done is what I'm having trouble with.

Well, what program are you using now? I am not very familiar with the cricut software so you will hopefully be able to save the files in a format that is recognized by commercial grade programs. I hate to be a pessimist but it would not surprise me if your out of luck. I believe I have read somewhere that the circuit design software (at least the newest versions) can import SVG format files. Most professional cutting programs can use SVG fine so if you can export into SVG you are going to be fine. Be sure all your text work has been converted to outlines (may not be an applicable option within Cricut). 

cricut is a web based software only.the only way you are going to get access to them is if you save them export ( if it will anymore ) to your computer. I was a user of the cricut for awhile and it sucks for doing what your attempting ..they might have stopped it from being able to save things from your online cricut storage to your pc..