Sign in to follow this  
Mathaddsup

Titan 3 Driver For CorelDraw X8

We have a titan 3 which we purchased from USCutter about 3 years ago. It works fine with the enclosed (Now outdated) "RazorCut" software. We are more experienced now and recently purchased CorelDraw X8. We make our own more intricate vectors now with CorelDraw. However, I have to "export" our creations in eps or AI format from CorelDraw and "import" them into the RazorCut software to perform the vinyl cutting.  This process often times limits our creativity. Is there a driver I can obtain for CorelDraw that I can use to sent image directly to our cutter? We would also need instructions.

Thank you...

Coreldraw is not cutting software.    Most all graphic artists save their files to their computer and or thumbdrive, etc.  and import them into their cutting software to cut...It takes seconds to do. 

Even the major cutters like Graphtec have plug ins for Illy and Corel.   But most likely you would want to save that file for future anyway.. Mess ups or future orders. 

There are some youtube videos or other means explaining how to CUT with CorelDraw.  but I don't think I would want to go that route.  Do some searches online. 

"Razor Cut" is another version of Vinyl Master software. 

You could purchase other cutting software that has plugins for Corel.   SignCutPro does that. 

While I did actually cut from coreldraw6 to my titan2 directly when I had it ( able to because it has a real usb chipset and not an emulation chipset) - I never felt it was a "refined" of a cut and quit playing with that feature.  I opted to continue exporting my eps then importing into flexi to cut - as I had a lot more control over the cutting environment

• Like 1