Sign in to follow this  
carriegray95

First big project

I'm trying to do my first bigger project, 2 foot by 4 foot. I've cut the same design in smaller sizes and it does perfect, lines itself up and weeds fine. When I do the bigger one it leaves half the words out and cuts random lines through the entire design. I'm still new at this so it's all a huge learning process for me. If anyone can help please do because I am just completely lost. 

if you are using a mh refine cutter I would be thinking static or memory limitation depending on design - this time of year we see a  lot of static issues with the value cutters -especially from people that hadn't put the ground wire on from the cutter bottom to the stand (comes with all mh cutters)

• Like 1

If using  USB, put the cutter on a Tripp Lite Keyspan Adapter,  that is the brand name...  I used to use one..Seiki  vinyl cutter. .  This is what I am referring to.  Find the best price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tripp-Lite-Keyspan-High-Speed-USB-to-Serial-Adapter-BEST-PRICE-/232530557034?hash=item3623e6b86a:g:D3wAAOSwY4pZaTrN

Is that a new cutter or a used one?  New Seiki cutters usually come bundled with the Flexistarter software..   Yep,, on Seiki website they still do come bundled with the Flexistarter software. ...