Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

New SC2 introduced

Just a heads-up, there is a new model of the SC machine. It features a higher memory, quieter operation, and a different control keypad. Also, the body is robin-egg blue.

I have a feeling this will become the #1 most popular-selling unit for USCUTTER.

SC2

• Like 1

stepper motors with finer definition tend to be a little quieter - the copam was the first example of that - but don't expect them to be as quiet as a servo - nor as accurate and easy to use there is a reason all the old timers have servo cutters and most have graphtecs :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@cardudenc said: o ok, mine almost sounds like a big block running

That sure makes it "mo better"!!!:D

Cal

SALE pricing is now being offered for these new machines -- $300 for the 24" unit and only $340 for the 34" model (stand included).

I have asked Santa.

contact-santa.jpg

• Like 1

** BUMP **

Apparently USCUTTER just got in a boatload shipment of machines, and they've reducing pricing on the MH and SC2 units.

This discounting is called the "boatload sale" and also is available for some heat presses.

They brought the SC2 back down to $300 (24") and only $340 for the 31" ----  very nice.

boatload.png

Perhaps make a call to their Sales Manager and respectfully request perhaps they can issue a credit for the difference (or part of it anyway)? I mean, you haven't had that machine over 2 weeks, right? You've been a fair guy since joining here, with contributions on the Forums and plenty of positive feedback, maybe that counts for something?

I have gone to places that offer sales right after I purchased something, and sometimes they do provide a store credit. It couldn't hurt to ask.

• Like 3