Westley77

Vinyl Printer/Cutter

Hi guys im new here!  I wanted to ask if anyone knows about any affordable printer/cutter machine to make quality stickers that comes with a easy to use vector program on the market I can look into. I plan on printing stickers for others but Im getting confused on what people use for actual smaller stickers with vibrant colors. 

Welcome!

I would ask do you want stickers / decals that are outdoor durable? Do you need photo quality images? do you need large format- like decals on vehicles?

welcome to the forum, u found the best place to learn about vinyl before making a purchase. lots of wisdom and helpful peeps on here. I wished I had started here. my machine was ordered and on its way when I found the forum. mine isn't terrible, it has done what ive needed so far, just would've been nice to been a servo machine. a us cutter salesman talked me out of getting the lazer point. and into an sc. if could do over would've started with the titan 2. now U S has a great deal on a Graphtec. but as far as what cutter will be best for you is like the above asked, what are you looking to make

I have been on here for years,  but I don't think you could purchase a vinyl printer with limited income, or everyone would be printing.   This is why many people outsource printing.  It takes thousands to have a good printer and keep up with it.    Possible others will answer who have and have had printers. 

13 minutes ago, Grandwazoo said:

Not to interupt. Oh, and HNY everyone!

If you were starting out today with limited income. What vinyl printer would you buy? For say signs, decals, etc.

Thanks in advance.

And yes, I have read above.

roland sp-300i and laminator - I have had 3 printers and by far that was my favorite - plan on about $15K to start before you get supplies and then plan on keeping it busy and doing the maintenance so it doesn't get expensive 

On 1/7/2019 at 12:31 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

roland sp-300i and laminator - I have had 3 printers and by far that was my favorite - plan on about $15K to start before you get supplies and then plan on keeping it busy and doing the maintenance so it doesn't get expensive 

Couldn't agree more with this, I bought Dakotagrafx old printer and laminator and it has been great. LOVE IT