On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:40 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

No with that said am I the only one seeing a killer deal on the ce6000-60 on the web site tonight??    

On US cutter?  1395 def has me looking. I'm not really ready to upgrade yet, but sure thinking about it

7 hours ago, cardudenc said:

On US cutter?  1395 def has me looking. I'm not really ready to upgrade yet, but sure thinking about it

I would be looking hard at that price,, and with the software that Graphtec is giving right now,  That is a powerful set up.  

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I would be looking hard at that price,, and with the software that Graphtec is giving right now,  That is a powerful set up.  

I agree with the rebranded flexi pro cloud  (minus RIP) it is a unbelievable deal

well theres 2 votes.. I have about convinced myself...... so now to just find someone to loan me 1500. lol  I kno @Primal Decals cant , he just spent a wad on some other toys for him.

• Haha 1

You could always check on sites such as Craigs List. I picked up a second CE 5000-60 for $500. I checked it out and all it needed was a new cutting strip. 

that was a great deal.  there is a GCC RX series cutter on 1 of the online  sites here for 1500 obo

40 minutes ago, cardudenc said:

that was a great deal.  there is a GCC RX series cutter on 1 of the online  sites here for 1500 obo

US cutter sold rebranded GCC cutters for a while under zencut name - no offence but not in the same ballpark as a graphtec

10 minutes ago, cardudenc said:

y they so expensive???

we have had a guy on craigslist selling mh, cheap heat press and some cheap vinyl for $1500 for years - obviously he makes money at it  - - - - price doesn't make things better all the time.  There is a strong following in the gcc community - I believe even more so in canada.  Ive owed roland gx-24 and graphtec ce3000,ce5000,ce60000  - about the same price and while the roland is better at finding registration marks the graphtec is better at small detail.   different strokes for different folks.

the small detail is y I was leaning Graphtec, I was going to buy a titan as my next step up, but if I can grab 1 of these while on sale I believe would be a very sweet deal

• Like 1

at that price and with the software they are including now the graphtec is an incredible deal - - - - just the software is worth anywhere from $500-800 at the least - SW sells that software as ve-lxi-master plus for $1595 list - I have both on my design computer right now - other than a rhinestone add on the ve has it is the same rebranded flexi pro without rip

yes - sw and beacon both had the only cost effective private branded flexi pro till this graphtec deal came along  - now it is the best deal by far.