Primal Decals

looking for laser etcher on here for glass

I started doing some chemical etching on glass with a design i did for my dads school. i have the rights to the design and i have re-designed it to a better look. But im deciding whether  to try and find someone who does laser etching  etc to make better use of the time lol.. I will supply the glasses as needed unless someone can get a better deal instead,,Please contact me and i will supply the images of choice we will be possibly using .Im just looking for a quote for the laser time and shipping, glasses etc. Right now we are using stemless wine glasses.  I can supply my cell number if needed to make it better to communicate.

Unless someone can tell me a laser machine i can buy instead under or around $1500 or so. Thank you for your time buddies. By the way i havent been on here much due to the internet is crappy and its limited use per data package lol..

You might also look into finding a maker's space that has a laser you can use. They seem to be popping up quite often these days.

• Like 1

I replied to this.   I don't know where it went.  

Shoot me a message with the details and the graphic and lets take a look at this.    

I'll be happy to help.  

2 hours ago, Go-C Graphics said:

I replied to this.   I don't know where it went.  

Shoot me a message with the details and the graphic and lets take a look at this.    

I'll be happy to help.  

sounds good ,will do.