MikelisL

VEVOR 53 cutter software

Hello.

I recently got VEVOR 53 cutter. It came with ArtCut 6 cutting software. This software is very complicated and got lot of stuff I don't need in cutter software.

I want to switch to Sign Cut Pro 2. Does any one knows how to set up this cutter with this software? And is it possible after-all?

Maybe someone can suggest software that is kinda similar to Sign Cut and work with my cutter.

Thank you for help in advance.

SignCut should be able to run your cutter. If you can't find the Vevor cutter on the driver list there are probably a couple generic ones that will run it or it may be a rebranded cutter of another manufacturer. Log into the SignCut support portal and request tech support and they usually get right back pretty quickly. I use the older SignCut Pro 1 but the few times I have needed tech support they have been about the best in the business. Once they assign you a support person it will be live tech support. Top notch. 

Just to give you my experience, I used to run a Creation P-Cut and after a few years I jumped in with both feet and bought a Summa. I run a mac and a PC and wanted something that would work on both formats and SignCut is about the only option that can do that. The Summa I bought was newer than the drivers that had available and I was having issues. We did a couple tries and even did a remote hookup where they came inside my computer to try and get it to run correctly. They were still having issues and told me they would get back within a couple days. About 2 days later they let me know there were a new set of drivers I could go download. I found out later from the tech support gal that they actually went out and bought a brand new Summa which was now in their office. Evidently something within the way Summa does their drivers is way outside the norm and they ended needing a hands on trial machine to figure it out. Works great now and I tend to tell the story just out of respect for a company who will take care of people like that. I think they are bigger in Europe than they are over here in the states. 

• Thanks 1

Not very good,  pretty much like the bottom of the barrel Refine MH cutter that is sold here.  Too many problems. Memory, static. tracking communication problems. 

What about Graphtec cutter?  If it is running good, much better than a Vevor cutter. 

• Like 1

Fell for the cheap price on the VEVOR 53" cutter....Newbe at the craft and didn't want to jump too deep to get started/learn.   I am running windows 7, can not get the plotter to cut.....jobs appear to spool to the cutter, never send.   If I try to change "port", get a warning "can't change settings. ask administrator".....I am the admin!

Cutter comes on normal, set up is standard, and will do a test cut on the cutter/keypad.....Just won't "take" a job from the software.

Did read an earlier post and installed the D 720 driver....still noting.    US Cutter had nothing to offer...Seller sent me a couple videos.....without any sound?....Not sure what the use in those are.

Any help out there??????

Try the free trial of SignCut Pro. They are my cutting program of choice and have actual tech support. Used to be offered by USCutter back in the day, you can pay for license time as you go in several time options or buy a lifetime dongle (what I did). This was posted by me last year a few posts up. It should at least get you cutting and you can decide what cutting program is going to work for you. 

• Like 1

were can i get  help from with my cutter plotter VEVOR Vinyl Cutter 14" I need the Driver for it KI 375

Any help out there???

vevor.com  It is their cutter. If you bought new contact the seller/dealer.  They are your tech support. Drivers are usually in the cutting software that dealers provide with their cutter when bought. 

• Like 1

I had a friend that bought a 34" Vevor cutter, it came with a special edition of SignMaster software and there was a giant yellow label on the machine saying "Choose Model D-870 during initial installation setup"  ---  Now,  my friend had seen me using SignBlazerElements in my studio and she wanted to work within SignBlazer and although we got the unit to respond with LiYu AND RedSail drivers in SBE, the cuts wouldn't close properly (left a tiny gap on each letter). So, I simply went ahead with installing (and registering) SignMaster and that's the program she now uses to cut (still designs in SignBlazer and exports .eps then Imports to SM).

Anyway, try SignBlazer and see if you get lucky with that 14" baby. Ya neva know.