shawnm505

MH is down, Ioline killing me.

Normaly i use a mh series cutter but i have a ioline i bought from a closing down headstone shop.  MH must have a bad bord again so trying to use the ioline.  on sign blazer its eather cutting thru one second or not cutting hardly at all and wadding up material.  with flexi its leaving gaps in the cut where it stops and starts so weeding is just stupid. ill try and get a pic shortly   anyone have any ideas?

in flexi's production manager you can add to the overcut to cure that cutting short but betting it is a set up or blade issue - what degree blade are you using??  new blade or possibly broken tip??  how did you set the blade depth??

The machine had cutters with it in a box and they where labeled blast mask and vinyl im not sure what degree.  i just set the vinyl up and used the button to get a sample cut and adjusted form there for pressure.  in sign blazer it wouldnt stay consistant.

so betting way too much blade and offset is way off for whatever blade you are using - find a manual online for the model of ioline you are trying to use

Signblazer does not control pressure so the problem would be the cutter itself and/or the blade depth.