Hello I bought a CE6000  60 yesterday and my previous machines have been fairly basic compared to the new machine , I have done a factory reset and tired adjusting the offset but no matter how clean of an .EPS or just using the plain for my cutter makes small errors in the same spots, I am using the Graphtec Studio program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks 

cutting error.jpg

Blade offset is ZERO on a Graphtec.    Also try condition 2.  on the cutter.   Or try a different software,  Many still use Signblazer, which is FREE   They use the COPAM set up. 

Personally I only use the Graphtec Cutting Contoller on Condition 9..Everything is controlled from my computer and not on the cutter.   Pretty ez

Make sure TOOL is not set on PEN.    It should be what ever number the blade is.  Make sure the blade is set correctly, which I have posted on here too many times to count.   Run the speed slow until you learn how to operate the cutter.  No reason to run fast.   Check your test cuts.. That is built into the cutter program.  Should be nice sharp corners on the square and triangle.    At least my cutter has square and triangle.for test.   .    Your welcome,  

Test Cuts seem fine , when I drew a bunch of circles and wrote  "test1234OO in my own sample cut the only errors seem to be in the zeros are the test I wrote , all the circles turned out fine ,before I cut this I changed the condition to 2 , and from pen to my blade type, cutting at slow speeds as well ,I watched this video again as I watched them all that came with my machine.  Blade depth is good , seems better but still not perfect ,I'll keep chipping away

20171001_1417291111.jpg

How did you set your blade depth?  Too many incorrect instructions that say 1/2 a credit card thickness,  or more.which is about 10 times too much blade exposed. 

This is the correct way to set blade depth, To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. You should just barely see or feel the blade tip out of the blade holder. You only cut with the blade tip. 

• Like 1

Do you have those instructions saved off some place and just copy and paste them here? :) Those instructions should just be at the top of the forums on every page.  ha!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darcshadow said:

Do you have those instructions saved off some place and just copy and paste them here? :) Those instructions should just be at the top of the forums on every page.  ha!

Yes,  I have them saved. Yes, copy and paste.  But I think Dakota, saved them also on the forum...:D 

Pinned up n instructional contributions long time ago.  You can put the info in the correct area but getting people to look for it is another thing altogether

• Like 1

Too many people just plop their questions up and don't even search for anything, Then get a bit peeved when you don't do anything for them, when you send them to videos or user manuals.