Sign in to follow this  
castironrobbie

Lxi issue.

Hey ya'll trying out lxi because I can't find my SCAL info. Anyway it's troubling me. The software makes my machine cut over the same lines 4 times and just shreds right through the vinyl. 

Any advice?

sounds like you have 2 issues than - too much blade exposure (the reason it is cutting thru) and multiple copies of the image on top of each other (guessing you are tracing them) other option on multiple passes is in version 12 in production manager on the third tab you can select how many passes it will cut on the same image for ultra thick material

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

sounds like you have 2 issues than - too much blade exposure (the reason it is cutting thru) and multiple copies of the image on top of each other (guessing you are tracing them) other option on multiple passes is in version 12 in production manager on the third tab you can select how many passes it will cut on the same imag Ie for ultra thick material

Thanks gonna give it another whirl. It's fine test cutting. No issues with depth then actually cutting a graphic it's just going over and over. Maybe an issue with that particular graphic?

could be that graphic has several layers on top of one another  

use lxi to make a square and cut it - see if it cuts one or many times

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

could be that graphic has several layers on top of one another  

use lxi to make a square and cut it - see if it cuts one or many times

Solved. Totally was an image issue. I changed the file type. It was a simple clip art. Worked like a charm. Thanks man

• Like 1

Told USCUTTER for at least 7 years they need to private label a flexi product like that - they could name it USexi        pronounced "you sexi"   great product and talk about a marketing buzz with a name like that :)

• Haha 4

I picked up a legal  Flexisignpro 7.5  with dongle and the nice ringed user manual, with the original box and paper work.  for $50.00  Buy It Now., the end of July. on Ebay.  Seller claimed, needed upgraded.  BS....  He didn't know a thing about it.  Yeah, it could be, but works fine on Windows 7 32 bit.   The design features are  worth a heck of a lot more than $50,,

• Like 2