amorarte

Graininess in 24x39 and 8x10 printed pictures in Latex 110

Hello, i started using the HP Latex 110 with amazing results, a week ago a client brought 8x10 pictures and the result was "graininess" on people´s faces.  It could also be seen in light areas.

I already aligned and cleaned heads.

Any suggestions, Tommy

First welcome from the USA.   Was the pictures originally 8x10 or did the stretch them?   With the pictures you are working with pixels unlike vector graphics that can be upscale without degrading them

3 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

First welcome from the USA.   Was the pictures originally 8x10 or did the stretch them?   With the pictures you are working with pixels unlike vector graphics that can be upscale without degrading them

Hello there Dakota,

Greetings from Cuba, i receive the pictures from the photo studio, edited to 8x10. JPEGS.

Tommy

Weill if you are printing them as 8x10 that shouldn't be a problem then - I mentioned that because I get so many images from charities for coro signs that they send images pulled off their page that look bad at x3x3" much less 8x10.    if you zoomed in on it on your screen and it is clear zoomed it , that and using the same media you have been using I am not sure what is going on - I use solvent and only problem I had was one time I got some latex only media in and that didn't go so well

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 9:49 AM, amorarte said:

Hello there Dakota,

Greetings from Cuba, i receive the pictures from the photo studio, edited to 8x10. JPEGS.

Tommy

What is the image size in pixels.