Sign in to follow this  
Guest SeanEvans

Cutting awkward...HELP!

Guest SeanEvans

hi! 

I've been using my MH721-MK2 for almost 2 years now and haven't had an issue until lately. When I go to cut an image vertically, the program sends to the cutter to cut horizontally, and vice versa. 

I've even tried uninstalling VinylMaster 4.0 and reinstalling, and still nothing. Any help would be great! 

Sean. 

Guest Future Support

There are only a few possible settings in the software that could be causing this.  The first thing to check in the Vinyl Spooler is that the Rotate setting is not turned on (under the preview window in the vinyl spooler).  The other possibility is that auto media saving is turned on in the vinyl spooler, and it is being automatically rotated to save material (turn this setting off if it is not turned on).

A final thing to check is that when you send the artwork to the vinyl spooler, the way the preview appears matches the way you want the job to be cut.

If you still find the artwork is being rotated, lodge a ticket at:

http://future.support

Guest Guest SeanEvans

If I hit the rotate button, say I want the logo to print horizontally, it'll print vertically. How it shows on the preview is not how it cuts. its cutting opposite for some reason. I'll try to find the auto media saving spot you mentioned. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this