blackpaws

Wall Vinyl running/seeping brown/idk? Anyone see this before?

This is 631. The customer said they did not apply anything to the back and simply peel and stuck the pieces onto the wall. Because it happened to both the white and pink, I'm guessing there was some type of chemical reaction? I am waiting to hear back on what type of paint is on the wall. 

seeping.jpg

was this in a business or home.. that almost looks like cigarette nicotine which i have seen happen before when a wall has absorb cigarette smoke for years and then they try to paint over it ,but it never works unless its properly treated... but not with vinyl.Moisture yes...Are you able to go and personally check this .If so i would install a sample piece for my self.. Very strange.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. It's in a nursery that was painted about 4 months ago. Unfortunately I can't go see it for myself. Definitely a mystery for sure, haven't seen anything like this in my 10 plus years of experience. 

• Like 1

Very little interior work on my end. Looks like they used root beer for app fluid. :lol:

• Haha 1