Sign in to follow this  
Bart Scott

Versacamm Cut Contour

Hello,

We have a brand new Roland Versacamm SG540 at our high school and I am trying to train our scholars to use it.

We have designed a vinyl wall decal but when we bring it into Versaworks it does not recognize the Cut Contour.  Watched TONS of videos including how to save it, placing the layer with the cut contour on top and we still cannot get this file to work.

We are looking for someone who is an expert in Illustrator and Versaworks who could look at our file and tell us what we are doing wrong!

VERY FRUSTRATING.  We have spent HOURS trying to get Versaworks to recognize the CutContour Swatch and we do not know what to do!

Here is a link to our Google Drive with the file...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByKI-oPa-rCbeHpaOF9hN01WQ0E

Try this one - I opened it in an older version of ai to get it to work on my flexi and added the contour from that program as I am more familiar with it.  I tried it in my versaworks and it recognized my contour fine.    I also deleted the blank white background so the background is transparent as you will be printing on a white substrate.  sometimes the RIP will see slight areas in the white background and cause noise or a dirty background look

ymla.eps

• Like 1