I currently use Thermo Flex + But have issues sometimes with it mainly Dark color vinyl ,Was wondering What's everyones Choice I use Thermo Flex Primarily because Grimco is next day usually or a 2 days being there just because they are local KC MO.Is Sisser any better just looking at other options Grimco only carries Thermo Flex.

I do a lot of HTV work and have tried several options out there. I pretty much use Siser Easyweed Stretch if they have the color or regular for the other exotic colors. The application temp is 305 and it does a pretty good job with dye migration. The color offerings are about as good as you can get and USCutter will sell in small or large quantities. Don't know your shipping times from USC but I am two days to my door. The Siser is nice and thin and the stretch variant is extra resilient and suitable for sports jerseys as well as regular work. I used to keep a decent amount of Stahl's on hand too but they are all over the map with application temps and it was a PIA to keep track of what was what and a lot of it was questionable about mixing and matching for layers so I just settled in with Siser and have been real happy. 

• Like 1