Sign in to follow this  
Dakes2

Contour cut not accurate

Hi, I just recently bought an old refurbished Roland PC60 using flexi v8, the cut print function is all new to me as ive only been using cutting on another machine, I have noticed that the cut contour is not exactly fitting around the border of an image, could someone advise on how to correct this please, the other problem I have is that the spacing's of the print jobs are to far apart and wasting vinyl, I need to get them closer together somehow.

You were already advised that the Flexi software was counterfeit.  Go get some legal software.  People will not help you with pirated software. I also cannot think of anyone here on the forum that would want to help you mass produce the many, many  copyrighted logos that you are selling on EBAY UK.   If you would steal from them, it wouldn't bother you to steal from us.    .  

Contact  SAI tech support.  

OK JUST FORGET IT, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, STUFF THIS FORUM AND STUFF YOU, YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND JUST FOR THE RECORD THE FLEXI SOFTWARE WAS SUPPLIED BY A  WELL KNOWN MEMBER ON THIS FORUM

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Dakes2 said:

OK JUST FORGET IT, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, STUFF THIS FORUM AND STUFF YOU, YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND JUST FOR THE RECORD THE FLEXI SOFTWARE WAS SUPPLIED BY A  WELL KNOWN MEMBER ON THIS FORUM

Then your  support is the well known forum member.that you got it from....  Contact them..  They should know all about it.....  Go to Signs101 then.