gpau

uscutter driver refine mh365 for mac iOS

Hello,
where I can find the MH365 refine uscutter drivers.
Before i format my mac the plotter mh365 also worked with mac only that I no longer find drivers who can tell me where to find them?
Thank you

The older Refine MH cutters may have worked for a Mac, but the newer MH cutters do not.  so US Cutter does not support the older Refine MH cutters.  There is not any Mac drivers at UScutter support.

You may be able to do some online searches for a Mac driver..... 

ok, but the uscutter MH365 is old, in the time when I bought the drivers they were. it is possible that they are no longer online?

These are the new ones.

I do not even know if they are still building this model.

The MH365 cutter I had bought in 2012/2013.

Buy a used DELL laptop for $60. (preferably one with a serial port) and run your cutter with SignBlazer.

• Like 1

If you use the serial port I don't believe you need drivers. The computer just sends the HPGL commands to the plotter using standard communication protocols that all computers should support. If you don't have a serial port you should be able to get a converter that works on macs.

1 hour ago, darcshadow said:

If you use the serial port I don't believe you need drivers. The computer just sends the HPGL commands to the plotter using standard communication protocols that all computers should support. If you don't have a serial port you should be able to get a converter that works on macs.

One of these, works with Mac's. The MH cutters us a "Null Modem" cable.

https://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Keyspan-High-Speed-USA-19HS/dp/B0000VYJRY