Sign in to follow this  
Dakes2

Contour Cutting Problem

I just bought a Roland Color Camm Pro which came with a computer and Flexi 8.1 v1 preinstalled, it is cutting oval and rectangular contours ok, but if I want to contour cut of lets say a letter J then it will not show or cut the contour, I can get it to print and cut but not at the same time, I have to do the print and then the cut after printing, any suggestions please.

Did the Flexi 8.1 come with a  USB dongle for the computer USB port?  Like a flash drive?  If it did not, it is pirated,counterfeit software. Only legal Flexi software has a USB dongle.  That is the password for the software.  When you said the computer came preinstalled with it,  that's a red flag..if you don't have a USB dongle.   Flexisign 8.1  was highly pirated for several years. The green one is what it looks like on the newer software,Flexi 10,, The other was for older software.,Flexisignpro 7.5

FLEXI DONGLE.jpg

DSCN4045.JPG

No it doesn't have a single with it, the guy I bought it from told me that the Roland engineer installed it, looks like I will have to find another program to use then