VinylJunkiesIA

X and Y Axis Switched using SignCut and USCutter MH Series

Hi all, this is my first post so bare with me.  I recently purchased a USCutter MH 34" vinyl cutter to cut decals for my vinyl wrapping company.  After getting all setup I made my first two cuts of some txt that were 4" tall and about 6" long and it worked flawlessly.  I went back to illustrator to edit another image I made and sent it into signcut pro with a size of 2" tall and 18" long.  Now my x and y axis are flipped from when I did my first cut and in my cut preview it is only showing the top half of my txt.  I did nothing in settings or anything to change the x and y axis.  Long story short I need to change them back.  Thanks

IMG_2496.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2497.JPG.jpeg

OK,  but so you know, if you have other problems,  the MH cutters are not compatible with a Mac,  and you won't get support for it using a MAC,That is stated on all the ads.  

USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter w/ VinylMaster Cut Software
The MH Series Vinyl Cutter is available in 14", 28", 34", and 50" sizes. Cutter not Compatible with Mac.

VinylJunkies you answered a question I have long wondered. Whether you can actually get an MH to run on a mac or not. Sounds like it will with SignCut or at least YOURS will. I wonder of they decided to list it as incompatible because of so many more connection issues. Any mac lover knows they can be extra finicky with attached devices.