Sign in to follow this  
tc0401

Measure your items!

I ordered some vinyl 2 weeks ago and instead of glow in the dark got a completely different color, metallic red. 

I finally get the replacement vinyl and laid the piece out today for cutting. It is 4 INCHES too short. 3 Feet equals 36". I got whatever was left on the roll, which measured 32".

What's the deal? I can absolutely understand a 1/2-1" discrepancy, but 4 INCHES????

Measure your vinyl guys. 

IMG_2165.JPG

• Like 2

If it's going to be off by an inch or so it should always be in the customer's favor.  The per foot markup is huge, the customer should never get cheated.  I've been in retail for 4o years, you always error in the customer's favor.

• Like 2

Hello tc0401,

I'm really sorry you received the wrong vinyl first off, and then the wrong size of vinyl on your replacement order. I can totally understand why you're frustrated. It looks like you already reached out to our support team and are actively working towards a resolution. That's good. 

I will bring this up to our conversion team and ensure we do everything in our power to prevent this from happening again in the future. We appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to inform us of the issue.

Best regards,

David