Well i Had a customer come to me yesterday about some decals. I said sure i can letter your work van. But in reality they just wanted me to "COVER UP" over another logo of the old business. I usually dont do something like this because id rather do it right the first time. so with that being said would you A. deny the customer and say id rather do it right the first time  or b. do it and make money off of it but using my basic point of them in the future saying it dont look right etc etc. The quote he got from his wrap guy was $1250.00, to do it right like he wants it. and i also want to do it right but may underbid his wrap man for the job, but insisting on me just over looking what is there and going over it with black vinyl and his new logo what would you do?

Tough spot. If I was busy I would pass. If I wasn't I would probably do it but with the most awesome letter of indemnification I could write up and have them sign it just so they know I was not going to hear any crap later when it starts coming up or when they don't like the edges of the original being visible though the new stuff. Sounds like they are going to keep bumping around and SOMEONE is going to eventually do it for them. Take their money, but that's just the redneck in my talking. 

• Like 4