icepic13

Zingtree checking cutting

OK so I contacted customer support and as usual no help, can someone please assist and let me know how I correct this the support agent said my machine is "Zingtree checking cutting " has anyone ever heard of this and how is it corrected, at first I thought it was a static issue now I know different and I am desperate for help!

Please see the video below for a description of what it is doing.

Thank you in advance to ANYONE who can help.

20170829_221632.mp4

Icepick, welcome.

First things first.

What Cutter brand is selected in Setup? What release version of SignBlazer are you running (See: Help menu/ABOUT)

Does it add these stray lines every time, regardless of the design you are sending through to cut? Or only this particular stray line, and only in this particular design?

How is your cutter connected? USB or Serial?

We'll try to help.

MH BRAND 

I honestly do not recall the version I am using, I am not at home currently to check. 

it was cutting just fine then all of the sudden about a week ago it started cutting these random lines no matter which design I try to cut when they was cutting just fine 

it is connected via USB port my laptop does not have a serial connector.

Thank you in advance for any help I have been going absolutely insane trying to figure this out!

Icepic

While unlikely that it is a software problem, you might try downloading a trial version of a different cut program and see if still puts the random lines in.

On the video, please people, hold the phone sideways so the video comes through correctly on a computer.

Regarding your problem, it looks like a stray node to me. Have you cut this exact design in the past? Does that stray line show up the same place every time?