I have a Graphtec CE 6000-60.  I use it once in a while. it sat for a month, when I went to use it, I get no USB connection,  Cutter works fine from menu, it loads media, it can do test cuts,  but i can not communicate through the USB anymore.  Do I need to replace the mother board? called Graphtec ran test - nothing......

You don't mention which cutting software you are using on which computer operating system...Try reinstalling the cutter driver.  Try a different USB cable.   Make sure your settings are correct in your cutting software. 

I have two CE 6000-60.

My CE 6000-60 is just over a year old, out of warranty. it only has under 3 hours of used. - Graphtec support thinks its the mother board. WOW

MY newer CE6000 PLUS SERIES has a 4year warranty - which i'm using now

The Newer CE6000 PLUS SERIES   works fine & connects with my MAC  (USB), the other does not connect,

Using Cut Mmaster 3./MAC/ yes, i tried other USB cables.

Graphtec support thinks its the mother board.  I just don't see how the mother board go's out?

Is it worth selling or parting it out for parts?

So you didn't register the Graphtec online to get the extra 1 year warranty?  That would be a 2 year warranty.  Try it on serial cable.  Get a Trippilite Keyspan Adapter.. That is the brand name.  

No, i did not register it,  it was given to me about a year ago. I used it a couple of times and it worked fine. put it away for a bit and now it does not connect.

I was just giving a brand new 6000 plus series and it works great. 

I try and put it on the classified section & see if anyone wants it.

Thanks

MZ

Unknown.jpeg