BRYWY

cutter driver for signblaze

Ok i just bought a brand new redsail 500c plotter it came with artcut 2009 which a lot of people seem to dislike... now I know why ...I could probably work with it but I don't think I want too.  downloaded sign blazer but only has a few drivers (i was using flexi 10 but it doesnt work well wit redsail ...so i am told) anyone know where I can get more drivers for signblazer?

I don't know where you found your version of Signblazer,  but the Signblazer version posted here, has many, many drivers including REDSAIL.  Look under  some of member  slice&dice posts.   He has posted it a ton of times. 

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

This is the Hybrid release (no-nags at startup) and has V7.o.o (2012) indicated in the Help/ABOUT menu.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer This links to the (hidden) directory for the .pdf instruction manual also.

brywy, Copam CP-2500 could also work for the MH/Redsail, since it's a fairly generic driver. You might want to try that in Flexi which is a far superior application to SignBlazer anyway.

ok tried the cp2500 in flexi got a reaction but did not cut properly thanks that would be my preferred solution since all my designs were made using flexi any other suggestions for flexi

ok in flexi whether I use the redsail 450c (my plotter is 500c) or cp 2500 it only cuts 18 % then stops

Have you tried as set up  USCUTTER   MH365 driver?  That is a 14" cutter.   People use the REDSAIL driver for the refine cutters.   Those cutters also have limited memory.

And that cutter has a flaky  USB connection.....Best on a Tripp-Lite Keyspan Adapter   That is the brand name... 

which software?   I gave you advice for Flexi.  You have to make sure the com port number in your computer device manager  and Flexi software match.  

Yess flexi yes com 2 I know it is the correct port because the other drivers print but only partialy

What version of Flexi10 do you have?   Starter? Letter? Expert? Sign?  Signpro? 

And does it have a USB dongle similar to this? 

FLEXI DONGLE.jpg

Let's back up and review -- this thread has gone too far astray.

1. You've downloaded that V7 SignBlazer and it communicates with your cutter properly? Yes or No?

2. Are you getting the same partial result using just a basic text-only file, with a single simple word? (i.e. - "TEST")  Yes or No?

3. May we please see the actual design (file) that's giving you problems?  Offer it here as an .eps so we'll be able to evaluate the quality of the file itself, maybe that's your problem to begin with?

4.  Flexi is not the topic of this thread, SignBlazer is. Let's focus on that.

Yes I have got sign blazer to work by using flexi 10 and exporting it as an ai file then importing it into sb i am having a problem with one file ...when i send it to cut it does not want the inside of the letters in fact the enyire top is all one piece

9 hours ago, BRYWY said:

Yes I have got sign blazer to work by using flexi 10 and exporting it as an ai file then importing it into sb i am having a problem with one file ...when i send it to cut it does not want the inside of the letters in fact the entire top is all one piece.

You posted originally that your new redsail 500c plotter wasn't responding with SignBlazer, so I solved that issue for you (and was never thanked for that)

I furthermore requested to see the file you are still experiencing difficulty with. Until you do that, nothing more can be accomplished in this discussion.

49 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

You posted originally that your new redsail 500c plotter wasn't responding with SignBlazer, so I solved that issue for you (and was never thanked for that)

I furthermore requested to see the file you are still experiencing difficulty with. Until you do that, nothing more can be accomplished in this discussion.

He posted the file to the forum,  It was copyright protected and had to be removed.    Maybe he can send it directly to you,.if he wants your help. 

• Like 1

OIC.

Dollars to Donuts the file itself is messed-up with a stray node from a poorly-executed vectorization or other anomaly.

Well, we got him up and running with SignBlazer, which is what he wanted from the top-post, so I think this thread has served its purpose.

• Like 1

I am also looking for the redsail driver. The two links on redsails site are dead.  I did sent them a message 

looking for the driver to be used with signblazer and with a R-series II plotter

18 minutes ago, guinter810 said:

I am also looking for the redsail driver. The two links on redsails site are dead.  I did sent them a message 

looking for the driver to be used with signblazer and with a R-series II plotter

check your messages